Tack TMI, 11th September 2023
The category, ‘Best Development Program for Frontline Leaders’, showcases organisation’s leadership development strategy for programmes that are designed to advance the skills of current frontline supervisors or individual contributors preparing to transition into a frontline leadership role.
InspireOne developed a 4-month journey for Zee which was highly customised to the need and the role of management at Zee. The journey consisted of Insight discussions, pre and post assessments followed by designing the modules and elements of the journey. The programme included:
- Project Selection – Managers had to come up with their own project based on the template shared with them, that would showcase business (financial) and learning (leadership skills) objectives that defined action plans and success measures for the project.
- In-person Module Sessions – Three in-person modules were delivered covering the critical areas of role understanding & understanding self, being the new age manager and driving results – which provided hands-on learning experiences and opportunities for participants to interact and collaborate with their peers.
- Coaching – 2 external coaching sessions and supervisory coaching sessions provided personalised guidance and support for participants as they navigated their leadership styles.
- Gamified Learning – The interactive game-based learning experiences, provided by Master-O, engaged participants whilst reinforcing key concepts.
- Convocation – This culminated in celebrating the participants successful completion of the journey and achievements as Front-Line Managers.
The journey intervention showed positive results with participants demonstrating growth in essential leadership skills and contributing to Zee’s success.
Speaking on the award, Craig Gould, Partner at InspireOne, who spearheaded the Zee Entertainment initiative said:
‘We are honoured to have partnered with Zee Entertainment to design and deliver the ‘Aspire’ program. Through our expertise, and the rich knowledge of Tack TMI Global, we created a blended and highly experiential development journey that includes gamified learning via Master-O, on-the-job projects, and learning labs. The program also empowered managers to take up the role of coaching ‘Aspire’ participants, thus instilling a coaching culture within Zee. This intervention, along with a robust ecosystem, has delivered significant measurable impact for Zee.’
Tack TMI’s CEO, Jim O’Brien, adds ‘To see Tack TMI India once again being honoured with a prestigious Brandon Hall Group Excellence Award, marking a remarkable three-year streak of recognition, coupled with this years’ accolades garnered by our global practice in the Training Industry Awards, fills us with immense pride.
The consistent success of the Tack TMI network underscores our unwavering commitment to delivering exceptional programmes and services. Winning the Brandon Hall Group Excellence Award for ‘Best Leadership Development Program for Frontline Leaders’ highlights our expertise and understanding of leadership in today’s dynamic landscape.
Congratulations to Deepak, Sumit and the entire team for their dedication, innovation, and relentless pursuit of excellence. This remarkable achievement reflects our collective passion for empowering leaders and organisations to thrive.’
This award marks a hat-trick of Brandon Hall awards secured by the InspireOne team, three years in a row.
The Brandon Hall Group is a premier global organisation that recognises best practices for initiatives in Learning and Development, Talent Management, Leadership Development, Talent Acquisition, Human Resources, Sales Performance, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, and the Future of Work.
Entries to the awards were evaluated by a panel of veteran, independent senior industry experts, Brandon Hall Group analysts and executives. Winners were selected based on the following criteria: Fit for need, design of the blended learning, delivery of the programme, measurable benefits and the overall impact.
To find out more about our award winning solutions, contact a member of the team here.